Lama Dhow Cruise Dubai
“Standard Traditional Wooden Dhow Cruise”
What could be more romantic than a dinner aboard a dhow as its slips silently along Dubai Creek by moonlight. While you cruise aboard one of these traditional wooden vessels it offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city - a portrait of the true character for Dubai, the intertwining of traditional and modern. You will see old the splendid architecture of Dubai as the Sheikh Saeed's house, the birth place of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage village are reminiscent of days gone by. Entertainment and Buffet Dinner is served along with complimentary soft drinks and mineral water.
LAMA CRUISE ( Traditional Dhow) located at the Dubai Creek opposite the Inter Continental Hotel and equipped with the following:
- Boarding time 8:00 pm, Departs 8:30 pm, returns at 10:30 pm
- Capacity: 70 pax lower deck and 80 pax upper deck.
- Lower deck fully air - conditioned, Upper deck open air
- DJ music counter, Beverage counter
- Toilet for ladies & men
- Insured for 200 pax
- Safety equipment i.e medical emergency kit, fire extinguisher, life jacket
- Operates: Daily
- Dress Code: Smart Casual and National Dress.
- Location: Bur Dubai, Creekside, Opposite of British Consulate.
- Book your Lama Dhow Cruise Dinner Now!